- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Campton Hills begins community planning project
CAMPTON HILLS—The village of Campton Hills is updating its comprehensive plan that will guide land use and other decisions for decades to come. As part of that effort, the village is inviting local residents, business owners, community leaders and other stakeholders to attend a special community planning event.
To be held on Monday, May 2, from 7 to 9 p.m. at Wasco Elementary School, 4N782 School St., Wasco, the session will feature electronic keypad polling in which participants can state their preferences for issues they feel should be addressed in planning for the future of Campton Hills.
Since incorporating in 2007, the village’s land use decisions have relied largely on the plans of Kane County and Campton Township. Now, a grant to the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is enabling CMAP staff to provide technical assistance to Campton Hills, including help with public participation in the plan’s development.
The May 2 event lets residents have their say.
For information, call (630) 584-5700 or e-mail email@example.com to RSVP by Friday, April 29.