- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Maple Park seeks IT systems, website administrator
MAPLE PARK—The village of Maple Park is seeking a part-time IT systems and website administrator.
The administrator will be responsible for all maintenance and administrative aspects of the LAN and website, including but not limited to hardware and software, installation of data cables to connect switches and hubs to user workstations, installation of PC software, performing basic PC repairs and maintenance, and diagnosing and resolving PC software and hardware problems.
The job description, salary information and applications are available at www.VillageOfMaplePark.com. Applications will be accepted through Friday, June 3.
The village of Maple Park office hours are 9 a.m. to noon, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).