- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Village allows electronic billing, payment for utility bills
SUGAR GROVE—The Sugar Grove Village Board on May 17 voted 6-0 to approve the MSI Electronic Billing and Payment Receipt Program, which will provide electronic billing for utility bills.
According to a document from Finance Director Justin Vanvooren, two features will be provided by Municipal Software Inc.: iConnect and e-billing. iConnect will allow residents to obtain their billing information online, while e-billing will send residents an e-mail instead of a paper bill.