- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
St. Charles Park District’s ‘Staycation Adventure’
ST.CHARLES—Perhaps the best way to discover all the treasures and amenities the St. Charles Park District has to offer is through its interactive “Staycation Adventure” treasure hunt. Now through July 8, participants are encouraged to visit ten District parks following a map made available through the district’s website, www.stcparks.org.
There are 14 specific questions that will solve the treasure map’s puzzle. Clues to the answers can be found somewhere in each of the ten parks. So while the family is enjoying a picnic lunch at Pottawatomie Park, for instance, or spending the day splashing around Otter Cove Aquatic Park, they can also put on their sleuth’s cap and be on the lookout for solutions to the treasure map. Answers can be submitted online and correct submissions will be entered in a drawing for fun prizes. For more information, call (630) 513-6200.