- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Kane County road work
KANE COUNTY—Crack routing and sealing work for Kane County’s 2011 program is scheduled to begin July 18, and end Monday, July 25, on the following road portions:
• Kaneville Road, from Peck Road to Fabyan Parkway
• Keslinger Road, from Randall Road to Brundige Road
• Peck Road, from Route 38 to Kaneville Road
Temporary daily lane closures from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Saturday, will be required to accomplish this work. Be on the look-out for Construction Ahead signs and flaggers, and reduce vehicle speed while traveling through construction zones. Motorist should expect delays, increased travel times during the crack rerouting and sealing process, and are advised to consider alternate routes during this work.
Questions or concerns may be directed toward Bryan Schramer at (630) 762-2744.