- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Letter: Thank you, Dave Anderson
We would like to say â€œthank youâ€ to Dave Anderson, who will be leaving the township in a month to pursue other interests.
All of us have been influenced by Dave’s input on issues pertaining to the township and our individual areas. Dave has always been there when we needed him.
One of the qualifications that impressed all of us was that Dave never micro-managed. His forte is that he knows how to pick or endorse good people to get the job done.
Dave has always been forward-thinking. He has been the initiator for increased services, like the â€œRide for Kaneâ€ program, which provides transportation for folks in our area that have no driver’s license and rely on this option. We will miss working with him.
Good Luck, Dave.
Lisa Hodge, Township Clerk
Rod Feece, Township Road Commissioner
Uwe Rotter, Township Assessor