- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Property tax due date reminder
KANE COUNTY—Kane County Treasurer David J. Rickert would like to remind taxpayers that the second installment of property taxes is due Sept. 1. If you are a new or existing homeowner and need a copy of the bill to remit payment, you may print off a bill from the Internet by visiting the following WEB site: KaneCountyTreasurer.org or contact the Treasurer’s Office at (630) 232-3565.
Taxpayers can make payment by:
• Mailing the payment to the Treasurer’s Office. Mail postmarked by Sept. 1 is considered on time.
• Dropping the payment off in the property tax drop box, this is available 24 hours a day. The drop box is located behind Building (A) at the Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave. in Geneva
• Make payment at a participating Kane County Bank.
• Pay over the Internet by credit card or E-check
(please note there is a convenience fee for this service)