Rep. Hatcher to host local traveling office hours
YORKVILLE—To continue reaching out to citizens of the 50th District, state Rep. Kay Hatcher (R-Yorkville) has scheduled traveling office hours in communities including Elburn, Maple Park, North Aurora, Sugar Grove and Big Rock.
“A lack of time or transportation makes it difficult for some constituents to visit my district office when they have a problem,” Hatcher said. “To make it easier for them, I have scheduled a number of traveling office hour visits in communities across the 50th District. I hope you will swing by, whether you have an issue you would like to discuss with me or if you just want to say ‘hello’.”
Hatcher or a member of her staff will be available at each traveling office stop:
• Maple Park—Friday, Aug. 19, at the Maple Park Civic Center, 302 Willow St., 9 a.m to noon.
• Elburn—Friday, Aug. 19, at the Elburn Village Hall, 301 East North St., 1 to 3:30 p.m.
• North Aurora—Wednesday, Aug. 24, at the North Aurora Village Hall, 25 E. State St., 9 a.m. to noon.
• Sugar Grove—Thursday, Aug. 25, at the Sugar Grove Village Hall, 10 South Municipal Drive, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Big Rock—Tuesday, Sept. 6, Big Rock Village Hall, 408 Rhodes Ave., 9 a.m. to noon.
No appointments are necessary, and walk-ins are welcome.
Constituents can reach Hatcher’s Yorkville office from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at (630) 553-3223, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.