- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Letter: Tollway drivers should stand together
For over 50 years, we have had opportunities to get rid of having to pay a toll/tax to use Illinois highways, but we didn’t take action.
Now that the toll/tax is going up by as much as 85 percent in January, you have gotten mad. The question is, are you mad enough? You might think that it’s too late, but it’s not. If you can get a few fighting tollway drivers together, there are thousands of us that will join you.
Gov. Pat Quinn and our elected state senators and representatives all understand the power of numbers (votes). Now is the time for tollway drivers to stand together and be counted.