KHS offers copies of school records

By on September 18, 2011

Kaneland—The Kaneland High School has copies of permanent cumulative records for the class of 2006. If you would like to obtain your records before they are destroyed, please contact Nancy Huggins at Kaneland High School (630) 365-5100, ext. 202..

About Elburn Herald

The Elburn Herald has been serving the Kaneland communities since 1908. To reach our editor, Keith Beebe, email, or call (630) 365-6446, ext. 105. To reach our owner/publisher, Ryan Wells, email, or call (630) 365-6446, ext. 107.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login