- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Kaneland School District conducts public meeting on special education
KANELAND—The Kaneland School District Special Education Department will conduct a meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 4:30 p.m. in the Special Education Conference Room at the district office, 47W326 Keslinger Road, Maple Park.
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss the district’s plans for providing special education services to students with dis- abilities who attend a parentally placed private school or home school within the district for the 2011-12 school year.
If you are a parent of a student who is not registered at Kaneland and has been identified with a disability, and you reside within the boundaries of the Kaneland School District, you are encouraged to attend. If you have further questions, con- tact Director of Special Services Fran Eggleston at (630) 365-4117.