- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Motorcycle parade route to stop traffic on Main Street
ELBURN—Motorists are advised that on Sunday, Oct. 9, there will be some traffic disruptions on Route 47 for the DuKane ABATE 25th Anniversary Toy and Food Run. A police-escorted motorcycle parade route will leave Knuckleheads at 12:30 p.m. and head south on Route 47 to Main Street Road, where it will head east.
The route will turn on Van Nortwick and at Wilson Street in Batavia, proceeding across the river to Route 25 and ending at the Batavia Overseas Post VFW. There will be road guardians at various crossing locations. The food run collects unwrapped new toys and non-perishable food for DuPage/Kane County area food banks, shelters, foster homes and social service agencies. Watch out for motorcycles. Bring cameras and chairs to watch.