- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Terry, Capes to wed
Don and Mary Capes of Englewood, Fla., announce the engagement of their daughter, Laura, to Marlon Terry, son of Jack Terry of Roby, Texas, and Sharon Hale of Wichita Falls, Texas.
The bride-to-be is a 1985 Kaneland High School graduate, and has an M.B.A. from Northern Illinois University. She is currently a marketing director at Push Pedal Pull.
The future groom is a 1986 Roby High School graduate, and attended West Texas State University. He is currently a quality manager at Dresser-Wayne.
The wedding ceremony will be held on Nov. 11, 2011, at River Place Country Club in Austin, Texas.