- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Letter: Republicans need to support SB600
All Republicans should be concerned about how party leaders like Kjellander and Cellini have absolutely ruined the party in our state. You only need look at who currently holds all of the power in Springfield to understand how impotent Kjellander and Cellini have been. However, they have been masters at making fortunes for themselves at our expense.
Now these same arrogant idiots are trying to prevent the citizens from regaining their right to elect party leaders by fighting against Senate Bill SB600. This bill would restore the voice that was taken from us by former Governor Jim Thompson.
I urge the Elburn Herald and members of the Senate to take a stand in support of SB600 that gives power back where it rightfully belongs.