- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Going bonkers for BUNCO
Young volunteers Michelle Kohlert (left to right), Ashley Kohlert, Molli Oliver and Rylee Oliver helped out at the 8th Annual Bunco for Breast Cancer event at Elburn Lions Park on Oct. 12.
Carrie Campbell of Elburn gets a pink hair extension courtesy of Freddy Martinez from Shear Ambition Hair Salon in Batavia at the event which included raffles, food and of course, a Bunco tournament.
Getting an early spot at a Bunco table are Blanca Souders of Kaneville and her future daughter-in-law, Haleigh Anderson of Woodridge. The 8th Annual Bunco for Breast Cancer event was held at Elburn Lions Park on Oct. 12 and 13.
Photos by John DiDonna