- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Letter: Praise for Sen. Lauzen
Kane County friends, we all know how dysfunctional our state government is. However, Senator Lauzen and his fine staff were able to cut through the chaos and red tape that permeate the Illinois Department of Revenue. Thanks to the senator, our long overdue tax refund was expedited quickly and efficiently.