- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Dec. 23 police blotter
The following reports were obtained from local police departments. The individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Grand D. Wenger, 28, of the 1S800 block of Route 47 was charged with aggravated battery on Dec. 8 after a fight reportedly broke out at Knuckleheads Tavern. He was taken to Kane County Jail.
• Jason Anthony Gale, 34, of Sugar Grove, was charged Dec. 6 with driving without insurance and driving on a suspended out of state license.
• Richard A. Elias, 49, of Big Rock was charged on Dec. 13 with possession of drug paraphernalia after being stopped for crossing the railroad tracks at Route 47 while the lights were still flashing. Reports say Elias posted $100 bond and was released. He has a Jan. 6 court date.
• Ryan Z. Wilson, 25, of the 200 block of A Whitfield Drive, was arrested on Dec. 19 and charged with domestic battery.