- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Aurora Funders Consortium funding application
AURORA—The Aurora Funders Consortium, consisting of Aurora Township, the INC Board, NFP and the United Way of the Fox Valley, has posted its 2012-13 funding application online at http://www.incboard.org/ApplReport.htm. All applications are due no later than 3 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012.
All community agencies and/or organizations interested in applying for funding must access the application online. All organizations should carefully read the funding criteria. The criteria is different for each of the funders.
For more information, call Jerry Murphy or Marti Cross at the INC Board, (630) 892-5456.