- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Kristie K. Moore
Kristie K. Moore, 44 formerly of Big Rock, passed away Tuesday, March 24, 2009, at Rush-Copley Medical Center in Aurora.
She was born Feb. 23, 1965, in Aurora, the daughter of Naomi (Baumann) Moore and the late Darrell Moore.
Kristie was a long-time employee at the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy.
She is survived by her mother, Naomi Moore of Aurora; her sister, Candy Moore-Erikson of Seneca, Ill.,; her brothers, Darrell Moore of Plano, Ill., and Robert Moore of Sandwich, Ill.; her niece, Natalie Moore and her nephew, Nathan Moore.
Funeral services were held Saturday, March 28, at The Healy Chapel, 370 Division Drive, Sugar Grove. Visitation was held Friday, March 28, at the funeral home. Interment took place at River Hills Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, donations may be directed to the American Cancer Society 143 First St. Batavia, IL, 60510.
For further information, please call (630) 466-1330 or visit our website to leave a condolence at www.healychapel.com.