- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Dec. 6 police blotter
The following reports were obtained from local police departments. The individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Daniel E. Darimont, 54, of the 2400 block of Chatham Road in Aurora, was arrested by police on Dec. 21 and charged with DUI, DUI of .189 and improper lane usage.
• Megan E. Hanlon, 19, of the 400 block of Gray Street, was issued an ordinance citation on Dec. 29 for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jordan C. Bergmann, 21, of the 8000 block of Sierra Woods Lane in Carpentersville, Ill., was arrested on Jan. 1 and issued citations for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, disobeyed stop sign, expired registration, driving without insurance, driving while license suspended and DUI.