- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
West Physical Therapy owner gets ‘locked up’
Sugar Grove—Julie West, PT, owner of West Physical Therapy, PC in Sugar Grove recently got “locked up for good” to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
With the help of West PT staff, family and friends, a donation of $1,570 was made. MDA’s 200 local offices serve every community in the United States through a vast program of clinics, support groups, summer camps, equipment loans and much more.