- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Borg, Smith to wed
Michael Smith and Brenda Hemken of Sugar Grove announce the engagement of their daughter, Melanie Smith, to Nic Borg, son of Terry and Betty Borg of Maple Park.
The bride-to-be is a 2005 Kaneland High School graduate, and is currently enrolled at Oregon State University.
The future groom is a 2004 Kaneland High School graduate and earned a B.S. in computer science from Northern Illinois University in 2008. He is the co-founder and CEO of Edmodo.
The wedding ceremony will be held May 26, 2013, at Starved Rock Lodge in Utica, Ill.