- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Lillian L. Gawrys
Lillian L. Gawrys, 103, passed away Friday, March 2, 2012, at Countryside Care Centre in Aurora.
A long-time resident of North Tonawanda, N.Y., Lillian and her husband, Frank, operated “Frank’s Diner” on Oliver Street for many years.
Lillian was preceded in death by her husband, Frank, in 1970; her sisters, Ann (Lisowski) Farkas, Bernice (Lisowski) Astalos and Jennie (Lisowski) Kokoszka; and her brother, Steve Lisowski.
She is survived by her daughter, Janet (Gawrys) Darata; her step-daughter, Virginia (Gawrys) Feuerbach; and her step-son, Raymond Gawrys.
A funeral Mass was held at 10 a.m. on Monday at Holy Angels Catholic Church in Aurora. Interment was private at Mt. Olivet Cemetery, Kenmore, N.Y.
Arrangements by The Healy Chapel, 370 Division Dr., Sugar Grove, IL 60554.
Flowers are gratefully declined.