- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
129 year tradition continues in Elburn on Sunday
Photo: A few of the St. Gall’s “leprechauns” help out during the event, entertaining the children and passing out mints to finish out the day’s dinner. Courtesy Photo
ELBURN—A long-standing tradition is celebrating 129 years of success.
The St. Gall St. Patrick’s Day dinner will be held on Sunday, March 11, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Parish Hall, located at 120 W. Shannon St. (corner of Shannon and Main streets, downtown Elburn). Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, corn, green beans, coleslaw, cranberry sauce, rolls and homemade pies will be served.
This is family-style dinner and costs are $10 per adult, $7 for seniors, and $6 for children 6-12. Admission is free for children under the age of 5. Carry-out service is available at the American Legion Hall (Main Street in Elburn) for $8. For additional information or questions, contact the Parish Office at (630) 365-6030.