- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Letter: Terry Hunt for Kane County Auditor on March 20
After participating and attending many political election events throughout this election season, I have come to respect Terry Hunt for his goals, his work ethic and his unconditional respect for others.
Terry Hunt has the best combination of education along with experience and has demonstrated commitment to service as our Kane County Auditor. With Terry’s accounting degree and proven record of success as a financial professional for 37 years, including being a local, small business owner, I believe he is meant to be our auditing watchdog. Terry’s unbiased commitment to service in our county has been something we, as taxpayers, deserve and expect from our auditor.
I agree with our current Kane County Auditor Bill Keck saying that Terry Hunt will serve us well as Kane County Auditor. Please consider joining me as I vote for Terry Hunt on Tuesday, March 20.
Kane County Board Member