- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Letter: Lauzen for Kane County Board Chairman
When I was mayor of Geneva from 1997 to 2001 and throughout Chris Lauzen’s tenure as state senator, he was helpful to our city, as well as neighboring cities in his jurisdiction.
When we needed assistance to cut through the myriad of issues that often beleaguered our progress as a city, Senator Lauzen always added his expertise and wealth of knowledge.
The cities throughout Kane County need to work diligently with the County Board, especially the chairman. Based upon his experience, I believe Chris Lauzen is the most qualified candidate to handle the responsibilities of Chairman of the Kane County Board. He has my utmost respect as an honest and capable leader.
Former Geneva mayor