- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Anderson, Blackhall to wed
Arthur and Donna Anderson of Elburn announce the engagement of their daughter, Sadie Anderson, to Jonathan Blackhall, the son of Liz Schwenke of New Lenox, Ill., and Jack Blackhall of Brooklyn, N.Y.
The bride to be is a 2003 graduate of Kaneland High School, 2007 graduate of the University of Illinois, and a 2010 graduate of Midwestern University.
She is currently employed as a Physician Assistant.
The future groom is a 2002 graduate of Lincoln-Way Community High School, 2006 graduate of the University of Illinois, and a 2011 graduate of Rush Medical College.
He is currently employed as a Resident Physician at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
The wedding ceremony is on June 23, 2012, in Elburn.