- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Cynthia R. Hollarbush
Cynthia R. Hollarbush, 56, of Bristol, passed away Sunday, April 8, 2012. She was born Jan. 25, 1956, in Roselle, Ill., the daughter of Richard and Charlene Rohlfing.
Cynthia worked for many years at Provena Mercy Center and Rush-Copley Medical Center as a surgical assistant. Cynthia also had a passion for cooking, gardening, reading, and most of all, any activities with her children and grandchild. She will always be remembered for her positive attitude and free spirit.
Cynthia is survived by her loving husband, Rick; her children, Jaci, Jodi, Jake and Justin; and granddaughter, Addison.
She will truly be missed by her friends and family.
In keeping with Cynthia’s wishes, all services were private at The Healy Chapel 370 Division Drive, Sugar Grove. For further information. please call (630) 466-1330 or visit www.healychapel.com to sign the online guestbook.