- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Mazan performs ‘Dying To Do Letterman’
GENEVA—Comedian Steve Mazan will provide an evening of laughter and inspiration as he performs his comedy show, “Dying to Do Letterman,” at the LivingWell Cancer Resource Center, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Monday, April 30.
This program will celebrate the pre-opening of the LivingWell’s new building, located at 442 Williamsburg Ave. in Geneva.
Mazan is a comedian, Emmy winning writer, and the subject of the award-winning documentary “Dying to do Letterman.” In 2005, Steve was diagnosed with cancer and given a worst-case scenario of five years to live. Rather than slow down, Steve decided to use whatever time he had left to chase his ultimate dream: to perform his comedy on The Late Show with David Letterman.
This program is open to the public and is free of charge, although registration is required by Wednesday, April 25, as seating is limited. Please call (630) 262-1111 to register.
This event will take place at the new LivingWell facility, 442 Williamsburg Ave., in Geneva. Regular programming will begin at the new facility on Monday, May 7.