- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Neisendorfs celebrate 60 years
Edward “Bud” and Betty (Moser) Neisendorf are celebrating 60 years of marriage. They were married May 10, 1952, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in DeKalb.
They farmed for a short time in Maple Park, and since 1954 have farmed on Ellithorpe Road in Burlington Township. Betty is retired after working as the director of Food Services at Burlington Central School District 301 for 26 years.
Bud and Betty have been blessed with seven children: Bev Thies (Louis), Rick Neisendorf (Judi), Daniel “Boomer” Neisendorf (Peg), David Neisendorf (Pam), Tom Neisendorf (Jody), Tim Neisendorf (Peg) and Dean “Farmer” Neisendorf (Jenny).
They are further blessed with 15 grandchildren: Sam Thies, Andrea Neisendorf, Courtney Neisendorf, Alyson Shipley (John), Abby Neisendorf, Amber Nolan (Andrew), Adam Neisendorf, Rachel Neisendorf, Jake Neisendorf, Mary Neisendorf, Erin Neisendorf, Jill Neisendorf, Danielle Neisendorf, Chris Neisendorf and forever with everyone in spirit, Megan Neisendorf.
Great-grandchildren include: Raven Peterson, Brandon Peterson and Harper Shipley.
Bud and Betty are excited to celebrate this milestone anniversary with their immediate family. Cards would be greatly appreciated.