- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
June 8 police blotter
The following reports were obtained from local police departments. The individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Albarrin F. Valentin, 36, of the 900 block of Kane Street in Aurora, was arrested on June 3 and charged with driving while license suspended.
• Donna M. Parker, 52, of the 2400 block of Courtyard Circle in Aurora, was arrested on May 26 and charged with driving under the influence and improper lane usage.
• Tristian M. Oliver, 31, of the first block of Hardwick in Sugar Grove, was arrested on May 30 and issued ordinance violation citations for possession of cannabis (less than 2.5 grams) and possession of drug paraphernalia. Parker was also issued citations for driving while license suspended and registration suspended for non-insurance.
• Tadeusz W. Chmura, 30, of the 3900 block of Menard Avenue on Chicago, was arrested on June 3 and charged with aggravated fleeing and eluding (more than 21 mph over the speed limit). Chmura also received traffic citations for operating a motorcycle on one wheel, improper display of registration, violation of classification (motor-driven cycle), speeding (over 120 mph in a 55 mph zone) and disobeying a stop sign.