- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
KYSO registration online
KANELAND—Soccer enthusiasts between the ages of 4 and 17 years old can now register online to play in the KYSO fall season, which will run from Aug. 18-Oct. 20. The registration deadline is June 30. The fee, which includes a jersey, shorts and socks, is $85 for the first player and $60 for any additional players from the same family. Register now at www.kanelandyouthsoccer.com.
KYSO is an open-registration organization that serves soccer players across Northern Illinois. All KYSO practices and games are held at the fields located to the east of Kaneland High School, 47W326 Keslinger Road, Maple Park.
Consider coaching your child’s team. Support and training will be provided. Open registration can also accommodate special needs players between the ages of 5 and 16 years old, who play with Buddy assistance —the fee is $25. More information can be found on www.kanelandyouthsoccer .com regarding the Kaneland United Soccer Club, as well.