The following reports were obtained from local police departments. The individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Edward H. Krol, 25, of the 600 block of W. 65th Street in Westmont, Ill., was arrested on July 21 and charged with DUI, possession of cannabis (less than 2.5 grams) and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Rachel Bradford, 26, of the 800 block of Terrace Way in Plano, was arrested on July 10 and charged with DUI, disorderly conduct and failure to give information after striking unattended property.
• Brandon G. Blagg, 23, of the 100 block of Grant Street in Plano, was arrested on July 14 and charged with DUI, failure to notify Secretary of State of address change on driver’s license, and disobeying lane control signal.
• Francisco Munoz, 22, of the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue in Aurora, was arrested on July 18. There was a warrant for Munoz’s arrest out of the Aurora Police Department for not having a valid driver’s license.
• Merceda A. Malay, 49, of the 27W700 block of Gary’s Mill Road in Winfield, Ill., was arrested on July 20 and charged with DUI (Class 2 felony, fourth violation), DUI over .08 (Class 2 felony, fourth violation), failure to dim headlights and illegal transfer of alcohol.