- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Cameron John Garon
Chris and Linn Garon of Maple Park announce the birth of their son, Cameron John, who was born June 23 at Delnor-Community Hospital in Geneva. He weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 20 inches long.
The maternal grandparents are Steve and Sue Swanson of Maple Park. The paternal grandparents are Bob and Maxine Garon of Geneva. The great-grandparents are John and Norma Swanson of Chana, Ill., and Art and Mitz Orlikowski of Ottawa, Ill.
Cameron was welcomed home by brothers Austin, 5, and Tyler, 2.