- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Letter: Kaneland Foundation Golf Outing
The Kaneland Foundation is a non-profit organization that has contributed for decades to the educational needs of the students of Kaneland District 302. Our mission is to support academic excellence through innovation. Since the Kaneland Foundation has no administrative costs, every dollar goes back to our students in the Kaneland District.
Consider joining us at the Kaneland Foundation Annual Golf Outing on Thursday, Sept. 20, at Bliss Creek Golf Course in Sugar Grove. Feel free to contact Beth Sterkel at (630) 365-8295 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions you may have about the Kaneland Foundation or to have a registration form mailed or emailed to you. Watch on our website for the ability to register for the golf outing and pay electronically.
We are truly grateful for your support to the Foundation and thank you for your sponsorship and participation in the golf outing.
Jeff Schuler, Ed.D.
Kaneland Superintendent of Schools