- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Donation to food pantry sets record
For the past several years, the Elburn Chamber of Commerce has worked in partnership with its leads groups to donate as much money as possible to the Elburn and Countryside Food Pantry. This money has then been disbursed throughout the year and used when needed by the pantry.
A donation is collected by each of the leads groups and then matched by the Elburn Chamber. This year, the two leads groups donated $560. With the chamber matching funds, the total raised is $1,120, making this the most successful year ever.
The leads groups are just one of a number of benefits of chamber membership. Membership in the leads groups is open to anyone who is a member in good standing of the Elburn Chamber of Commerce. The groups are business-category exclusive. New members are always welcome. For more information about the chamber and its leads groups, contact the chamber office at (630) 365-2295.
To learn more about food distribution hours and how to donate to the Elburn and Countryside Food Pantry, call (630) 365-6655.