- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Letter: A thank you to Drew Frasz
I would like to take the time to publicly thank Kane County Board member Drew Frasz for his help and support of our community. I serve as a member of the Rob Roy Drainage District No. 2 in southern Kane County, as well as the Sugar Grove Fire Protection District’s Board of Trustees.
As an engaged member of our village, I have witnessed first-hand the tireless efforts of Drew as he helped our community solve a decade’s old water and drainage issue with the support of the Kane County Board and Water Resources Department.
Drew stood up for the “little guy,” the taxpayer, the members of our community.
I can think of no finer representative for the people of his district.
Thank you, Drew, for all of your help!
Michael J. Fagel