- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Letter: Sugar Grove Food Pantry Holiday Book and Toy Drive
It is holiday time once again. In an effort to help the many struggling local families here in our community, we are doing a Holiday Book and Toy Drive to help alleviate the financial stress that is associated with this time of year.
All parents and grandparents would like an opportunity to provide for their loved ones during the holidays, and our efforts should help them.
Please drop an unwrapped new toy or book for children of the ages of birth to 18 years of age. The pantry has needs for children of all ages.
Six locations are available for drop off. For more information on these locations, email firstname.lastname@example.org. A box will be provided for dropping off items between Thursday, Nov. 29, and Friday, Dec. 7.
Thank you in advance for your help in making these local families’ holiday a tiny bit brighter. All items will be dropped off at the pantry by Sunday, Dec. 9.