- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Matthew James Peck
Greg and Krista Peck of Galva, Ill., announce the birth of their son, Matthew James, who was born Nov. 11, 2012, at Henry Hammond Hospital in Geneseo, Ill. He weighed 8 pounds and was 21 inches long.
The maternal grandparents are Mark and Patty Compton of Oneida, Ill. The paternal grandparents are Marv Peck of Cambridge, Ill., and Chris Wexell of Galva. The maternal great-grandparent is Sally Compton of Elburn. The paternal great-grandparents are Millie Peck of Galva and Joan Doss of Cambridge.