- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Filing dates for Elburn Consolidated Election candidates
ELBURN—Candidates for the Elburn 2013 Consolidated Election may file their nominating petitions with the Village of Elburn Clerk, Diane D. McQuilkin, at Village Hall, 301 E. North St., Elburn, during the following dates and times: Monday, Dec. 17, 7 to 8 a.m.; Wednesday, Dec. 19, noon to 1 p.m.; Saturday, Dec. 22, 9 to 10 a.m.; and Wednesday, Dec. 26, 4:30 to 5 p.m.
Nomination papers must include the following: statement of candidacy, nominating petition sheets, receipt for filing of statement of economic interests, and loyalty oath (optional).
Village of Elburn staff are not permitted to dispense legal advice. Candidates are urged to consult with their own attorneys.