- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Filing dates for Elburn Consolidated Election candidates
ELBURN—Candidates for the Elburn 2013 Consolidated Election may file their nominating petitions with the Village of Elburn Clerk, Diane D. McQuilkin, at Village Hall, 301 E. North St., Elburn, during the following dates and times: Monday, Dec. 17, 7 to 8 a.m.; Wednesday, Dec. 19, noon to 1 p.m.; Saturday, Dec. 22, 9 to 10 a.m.; and Wednesday, Dec. 26, 4:30 to 5 p.m.
Nomination papers must include the following: statement of candidacy, nominating petition sheets, receipt for filing of statement of economic interests, and loyalty oath (optional).
Village of Elburn staff are not permitted to dispense legal advice. Candidates are urged to consult with their own attorneys.