- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Westman appointed to American Sociological Association Committee
SUGAR GROVE—Waubonsee Community College Associate Professor of Sociology Kathy Westman was recently appointed to the American Sociological Association (ASA) Committee on Professional Ethics (COPE). Her two-year term will begin in January 2013.
As the national organization for sociologists, ASA works to promote the discipline. COPE has responsibility for promoting ethical conduct by sociologists through development and sponsorship of educational activities for members and other sociologists, investigation of complaints concerning the ethical conduct of members, and imposition of sanctions when a violation of the ASA Code of Ethics has occurred.