- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Edward Joseph Foster
Doug and Chris Foster of Sugar Grove announce the birth of their son, Edward Joseph, who was born Dec. 13, 2012, at Delnor-Community Hospital in Geneva. He weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and was 21 inches long.
The grandparents are Everett and Kathy Whildin of Sugar Grove, and Jerry and Mary Foster of Normal, Ill., and the late Roma Foster.