- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Rush-Copley Convenient Care opens in SG
AURORA—The new Rush-Copley Convenient Care in Sugar Grove, located at 472 N. Route 47, will open on Friday, Feb. 1. The center will be the only healthcare resource open every day in Sugar Grove.
“We are proud to serve the healthcare needs of Sugar Grove and surrounding communities with our new Convenient Care center,” said Barry C. Finn, president and CEO. “Medical care, where and when it is needed most, will now be closer to home for many area residents.”
Rush-Copley Convenient Care’s board-certified primary care physicians treat a variety of health conditions, from sniffles and sore throats to minor burns and broken bones. The center features diagnostic services including X-ray and laboratory services. Rush-Copley Convenient Care also offers school and sports physicals.
The center will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
For more inforamtion, visit rushcopley.com/convenientcare.