- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Margaret ‘Peggy’ Gallegos
Margaret “Peggy” Gallegos, 83, of Elburn, passed from this life to eternal life on Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, surrounded by the love and prayers of her devoted family.
She is survived by her three children, Michael (Barbara) Gallegos, Madelyn (Gregory) Harmon and Sandra (Bob) Wicklund; her grandchildren, Katherine (Andy), Shelly (Chris), Nikki (Pete), Kelly (Matt), Steve, Eric (Courtney), David and Greg; and her great-grandchildren, Olivia, Piper, Ben, Reilly, Brady, Kelsey, Nola, Molly and Quinn.
Visitation was held Wednesday at Conley Funeral Home in Elburn. A funeral service to celebrate her life followed visitation. Pastor Phillip Miller of Christ Community Church officiated.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established in her name to benefit TAILS Humane Society in DeKalb: Checks may be made to the TAILS Humane Society and mailed in care of the Margaret Gallegos Memorial at P.O. Box 66, Elburn, 60119. Tributes may also be forwarded to the same address or on the web at www.conleycare.com.