- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Goucher joins NB&T as vice president and commercial loan officer
ELBURN—Chuck Kaiser, senior vice president and senior lending officer at NB&T, announced that Lucas Goucher has joined the bank as vice president and commercial loan officer.
“The addition of Lucas represents a concentrated effort by NB&T to expand commercial banking services in the Fox Valley area,” Kaiser said.
Goucher has served commercial loan clients in the far western suburbs for the past 10 years. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Augustana College, and is active in many professional and civic organizations.
He is past president of the Elburn Chamber of Commerce, a member of the Elburn Lions Club, a board member of the Elburn and Countryside Community Center, and sits on the village of Maple Park’s Planning Commission.
Goucher is a member of NB&T’s Elburn branch, 930 N. Main St., and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 365-8989.