- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Spring training hitting, defensive fundamentals camp
Kaneland—Any children between grades three and eight are invited to attend the Kaneland 2013 Spring Training Hitting and Defensive Fundamentals Camp.
The camp will be held on Monday and Tuesday, March 25 and 26. Grades 3 through 5 will gather from 9 to 10:30 a.m. each day, and grades 6 through 8 will be from 10:30 a.m. to noon each day.
Each child will be filmed while hitting and given an analysis of their swing. Additionally, they will learn the fundamentals of infield and outfield play.
Cost is $50, which includes two days of instruction from KHS coaches and players, and a camp T-shirt, which will be provided to all players who register by Friday, March 15.
For more information, contact Brian Aversa at (630) 365-5100, ext 379, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.