- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Josephine Lee Matthews
Brandon and Terri Matthews of Yorkville, Ill., are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Josephine Lee, who was born Sept. 6, 2012, at Rush-Copley Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 21 inches long.
The happy grandparents are Patrick and Linda Szajkovics of Mokena, Ill., and Bob and Sue Mathews of Sugar Grove.