- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
VanDusen, Strom to wed
Warren and Patricia Strom of Maple Park announce the engagement of their son, Lucas, to Melissa VanDusen, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert VanDusen of St. Charles.
Melissa is a 2001 graduate of St. Charles East High School, and 2005 graduate of the University of Missouri. She received her juris doctorate from Northern Illinois College of Law and became a member of the Illinois State Bar in 2008. Melissa is currently employed in Chicago.
Lucas is a 1995 graduate of Burlington Central High School, and a 2000 graduate of Northern Illinois University. He received his master’s degree in information systems in 2001, and is employed as vice president of Net.Orange, based in Dallas, Texas.
The couple will continue to reside in Maple Park following their June 1 wedding in DeKalb.