- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
KHS recognizes Students of the Term
KANELAND—The following KHS students were recognized as Students of the Term for Term 3 of the 2012-13 school year: Adam Barnhart, CTE (Business); Jake Helfers, CTE (Orientation to Family Consumer Science); Steven Becker, English; Katie Kenkel, Fine Arts (Music); Sean Flamand, Fine Arts (World Language); Megan Franklin, Math; Alex Olson, Physical Education/Health; Mary Piazza, Science; Erika Carlson, Social Studies; and Danielle Witz, Student Services.
The goal of the Student of the Term program is to recognize KHS students who exemplify the type of effort, commitment, character and leadership qualities and academic effort, including achievement, improvement and contributions, that are desired of all Kaneland students. Recognized students will receive a certificate, T-shirt and plaque.